The Analyst team works to provide the organization with data visibility, identifies and measures progress toward goals and objectives, and provides consultative support for projects and initiatives.
The Operations Analytics Intern will work cross-functionally with several teams within the organization, ensuring that quality and timely data is made available. This will be accomplished through managing adhoc data requests through a combination of Excel and database querying, as well as building / maintaining data visualization using Tableau. They will report to the Senior Operations Analyst and may work with other Analysts as necessary.
QUALITIES FOR SUCCESS
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive with strong work ethic
- Ability to troubleshoot and creatively problem-solve
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Some experience with database querying (i.e., SQL or PostgreSQL)
- Some experience with data visualization (i.e., Tableau or Microsoft B.I.)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Field Agent Intern Program is an 11-week summer program focused on diving into real work experience and training opportunities to build your resume. During this program it is our hope that you participate in meaningful projects, learn or improve in a desired skill, and make lasting connections.
- May 23 - August 5, 2022
- 40 hours per week, paid
- 1 week unpaid time off
- Cross-team training (four hours per week (10% of time) with a team of the intern's choosing after onboarding)
- Business writing, presentation, Microsoft Excel training, or other training of the intern's choice
- Mentor program
- Lunch plan paid for by Field Agent (TBD as we continually stay up to date with the latest Covid-19 protocols)
Submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for two professional references HERE.